By: Michael Kuch, AyA Kitchens
As the economy starts to re-open, naturally customers and employees might feel a bit of anxiety. AyA has re-opened our Mississauga and Castlefield showrooms by appointment only and as we've done throughout the pandemic, we've put customer and employee safety first. We have outlined below all the steps we are taking during customer showroom visits. If our customers are not comfortable coming to our showrooms, we also still offer our highly successful option of Design From Home video chat consultations.
• Mississauga and Castlefield showrooms are open to all visitors (Retail, Builder, Designer, Trade) by confirmed appointment.
• “Self-Declaration” questionnaire is to be completed by visitors in reception area upon arrival.
• Social distancing protocol is maintained at a minimum of 6’.
• All visitors and AyA staff to wear proper PPE, including: facemasks and latex gloves when in the showrooms and interacting with others. Latex gloves, facemasks and hand sanitizers will be provided by AyA at reception
• Design Studio / Sample area is set up with 3 high-top tables spread in triangle-formation at no less than 6’ apart. Visitors at one table, Designer at one table and Colour Samples / Door Samples placed at one table to view.
• Visitors may handle samples; however, the samples will be wiped clean by the designer prior to returning to sample wall and door cabinets
• Visitors are encouraged before the appointment to familiarize themselves with AyA products on website, including: • AyA Design Guide • Galleries • Doors • Features • Accessories • Virtual Showroom Tours
• Showroom tours to demonstrate features and benefits of AyA Kitchens are conducted by Designers. All surfaces, doors, drawers, counters, accessories, etc. touched during the showroom tour or consultation appointment are marked with colour Post-It Notes as an indicator to clean after the meeting is finished
As we spend more time at home, it's only logical to make our living spaces better suit our needs. Together we can make sure everyone takes all necessary precautions to make your kitchen design experience a safe, convenient and peaceful experience. Contact us and book your Mississauga or Castlefield showroom visit today and start designing your dream kitchen.
Our professional designers are also available via free video chat design consultation if you prefer. An AyA designer will assist you throughout the process with advice and suggestions towards the ideal kitchen for your needs and lifestyle.BOOK A CONSULTATION